About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Classic white polo

The classic white polo can bring you anywhere. It gives a very crisp look when you want it to and it can also be laid back if you style it that way. That's the reason why I have so many white polo's in my closet it never grows old. You can never go wrong with it. In this particular look I used beautiful jewelry to make the outfit dressy. Jeans and the white polo a classic,timeless ensemble. On my last post I featured the white polo to be dressy and lady-like with the floral skirt. These are examples on how you can spruce up the white polo. Also, accessories go a very long way. They actually play a big role in your outfit.


Bangle is from another one of my favorite jewelry designers "Moonstonejewels" Her pieces are very chunky but very elegant as well, she also has casual pieces but these are just really fab ....

Here's the whole look.

Now, I am so in love with these earrings I bought from Eric Manansala he is one of my favorite jewelry designers and a friend as well. His pieces are so elegantly designed and made with very great quality, which are very light as well. Does not hurt my ears at all! I would like to share all the pieces I got from him soon !


Top: Bershka
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Ericson Manasala
Bangle: IG @Moonstonejewels

2 comments:

  1. Where are Bershka stores located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee you always look expensive Vanna! @ Chloe They have a shop now in Glorietta!

      Cheers,
      Jocas

      Delete